Strip Lash Care
- Gently remove your lash from the lash tray using a pair of tweezers (or fingers).
- Set the lash against your eyelid to compare lengths and make sure they fit properly. If they are too long, trim the outer end to match your eye size.
- Use the adhesive of your choice:
- Using our Lash Adhesive: Apply a thin, single layer of adhesive onto the lash band. Allow the glue to dry for at least 30 seconds or until tacky (this makes it easier to stick when applying). Look downward and apply the lash against the center of your lash line, the outer corner, and then the inner corner.
- Using our 2-in-1 Lash Adhesive Pen: Shake the pen. Apply just as you would eyeliner. If you only want to use it as lash adhesive, simply do not create a winged effect and only apply a thin line where you will apply your lashes. If you would like to use it as eyeliner, apply it as you would liquid eyeliner. Allow to dry for 3-5 seconds. Apply lashes directly onto the line and press down.
There are many ways to remove your Pretty N Mink lashes! The removal process is a key factor in increasing the longevity of your lashes.
Each of the following will work:
- Cotton swab/pad (saturated in non-oil-based makeup remover)
- Non-oil-based makeup wipe
- Eyelash remover
- Use one of the following from above to loosen the glue on your eyelid.
- As the glue dissolves, your false lashes should easily slide off.
- In a sweeping motion, use olive oil, coconut oil, or baby oil on a cotton swab to remove any excess glue left on our eyes.
For best results, use our Lash Cleanser when cleaning your lashes. You should clean your lashes as needed. Avoid accumulating buildup from dirt, makeup or oils.
- Wash hands and shake well before every use.
- Pour hot water into a small container. Add a few pumps of lash cleanser.
- Submerge your lashes for up to 1 minute.
- Remove lashes and use a pair of tweezers to GENTLY pull off any remaining glue from the lash band.
- Rinse the lashes with warm water.
- Blot the lashes on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- For best results, place the lashes in their original container and allow them to air dry or blow dry.
- Use our “Sparkly Lash Wand” to brush them out.
- ALL DONE. Repeat steps as needed.
Pretty N Mink lashes are known for their incredible durability and quality. With the proper care, they can be used up to 30x. Below are some tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your lashes:
- Use tweezers to remove excess glue from the band after each wear.
- Always remember to store them in their original case after each use. This will help maintain their shape.
- Do not wear lashes longer than 24 hours nor sleep in them.
- Avoid MASCARA. Waterproof mascara is especially damaging to mink lashes. IF mascara is necessary, apply a thin layer only to your real lashes before application.
- Avoid any oil or oil-based products on the lash band.
- If your lashes seem to be losing shape, you can gently wiggle both ends back and forth to restore the natural shape.